8/6/14

August Annoucements



Colleen: August 2nd
Marilyn: August 9th
Sealy: August 16th
Alok: August 19th
Eric: August 21st
Sharon: August 21st
Susan: August 24th


Amy August 7th (18 years!)
James: August 13th (14 years!)
Kris: August 23rd (4 years!)


Genera Solutions will be celebrating "Celebrate Us" and the quarterly town hall meeting together on Friday, September 5th! More details will be provided soon.


CMS’s first day of school is Monday, August 25th!
A moment of silence will be dedicated to parents having to get their children up and ready.

Ballantyne Blood Drive: Donate blood with the American Red Cross on Wednesday, August 13. Located in the blood mobile at the Brixham Tent from 9:00am to 1:30pm

John and Eric will be in Anchorage, Alaska for the Divisional Meeting the week of August 17th. This location was chosen to commemorate the retirement of Mike; the manager of TNG (Alaska). 


In an effort to become more environmentally friendly, please opt to use the available ceramic coffee mugs instead of paper. Please also do not forget to wash your cup once you are finished.

"The true measure of a career is to be able to be content, even proud, that you succeeded through your own endeavors without leaving a trail of casualties in your wake." -Alan Greenspan


Carlyne: She always has a smile on her face is very helpful to others.

Marilyn: She had to train me recently on a month-end procedure and she was very detailed and thorough in her explanations of the process. This was a big help.

Susan: She has been training me recently and she is very patient and answered all my questions thoroughly. She does not even mind if I have to ask more questions so I can be sure I understand the process. She is very pleasant to work with.

Mike I, Sr: Prompt and accurate answers to my questions regarding our June remit.

Alok: If I ever have a question, issue or problem with Lotus Notes, Alok is always quick to respond and get the problem solved, usually in the same day... even when he has a day off!   He is ever cheerful and positive!

Matt M: I recently started working with Matt on both Go-Gens and Harvest.  Prior I did not really know him that well.  Matt is a solid employee with good ideas and great attitude.

Anne: I would like to thank Anne Hill for helping prepare my remittances when I was out of the office.

Susan: I would like to thank Susan Simmons for helping prepare my remittances when I was out of the office.

Teresa M: I would like to thank Teresa Miller for helping prepare my remittances when I was out of the office .

Chris L: Chris has been a huge team player on the CRM project. Chris leverages his extensive knowledge of our business processes with his skills in CRM development to keep the project moving forward as efficiently as possible. Chris always takes time to share information, communicate with the team, and to offer help to teammates.  

Alicia: Month in and Month out, Alicia provides me with timely reports and wire transfers! She is always there to handle questions and provides prompt responses. She is a huge asset on which I have come to rely!

Chris E: There was an issue with my Laptop this morning. A problem we thought would take until tomorrow was resolved in about two hours. Even though a loaner laptop was set up for me to use in the mean time, he recognized the urgency of having my laptop back and running as soon as possible and hustled to resolve the issue. Thanks Chris!

Karen: Karen has been very helpful to me by assisting with excel formulas and formatting. She is always willing to take a few minutes of her time to help me when I need it.

Sara: She jumped in and assisted behind the scenes in Oracle AAM in order to deliver client-requested reports revisions at the last minute. Thanks for your time, Sara! Couldn't have happened without you. 

Carlyne: Two smooth and uninterrupted AP month close by Carlyne Montes.  I really appreciate her commitment and enthusiasm in learning new functionalities.

Tony: Since I started working for CMG, and now at Genera, Tony has consistently made himself available to help me whenever I need it. He has been an invaluable source of knowledge and assistance since day 1. I really appreciate everything Tony has done for me, especially in my new position.

Susan: She always comes through (for lack of a better word) for my team and I.  No Matter what the issue is, Susan goes above and beyond to help me solve the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment