11/4/14

November Annoucements



Teresa H, 11/7
Teresa M, 11/7
Aruna, 11/13
Judy, 11/19
Sara, 11/19
Darryl, 11/26

Liz T, 11/1 - 1 year


On Thursday, November 20th, we will have a potluck lunch from 11:30 – 1:30 for Thanksgiving and “Celebrate Us”. 

Our “town hall” meeting will directly follow in the flex area.

Sign up sheets for the potluck will be available soon in the break room beside of the refrigerator.


Genera Solutions will be closed on Thursday and Friday, November 27th and 28th in observance of Thanksgiving.


Veteran's Day is on Tuesday, November 11th.

Congratulations to our Halloween winners Liz C. who won the prize for best decorated desk, and Karen who won for best costume! 

Mobile Mammography Bus in Ballantyne Nov. 24 and 25
Charlotte Radiology’s Mobile Breast Center will offer annual screening mammograms in Ballantyne on Nov. 24 and 25 near BAE Systems from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. For more information, click here.

Free YMCA Holiday Fitness Challenge
The YMCA is offering a free Holiday Fitness Challenge for Ballantyne Corporate Park tenants.
Stop by the Ballantyne Village YMCA between Nov. 17 and 21 to receive your pre-assessment metrics. All Ballantyne Corporate Park Tenants are welcome to join and will have access to the Ballantyne Village YMCA for the duration of the challenge. Click here to learn more. 

In an effort to become more environmentally friendly, please opt to use the available ceramic coffee mugs instead of paper. Please also do not forget to wash your cup once you are finished.






Jim: He is one of the best coworkers I work with -- always ready to help or lend a hand and never complains when asked for working after hours (which is what I need most of the time!)

Sandi: When I began receiving deposits instead of checks for RDA payments I asked Sandi if she could send me a remittance advice with breakdown for each account and she has done it ever since!

Sealy: Sealy is just plain awesome!  No matter what you ask her for she has a positive attitude and gets you what you need in a timely manner.  I really enjoy working with her and she is definitely an asset to the Genera team!

Jennifer: A galley dealer recently discovered overages to their account for a number of titles.  Jennifer researched the oddities, explained them to the CMG staff who'd added copies, and helped to get the billing corrected for the current and future issues. I appreciate Jenn's follow-through and follow-up.  Thanks for being a problem solver, yeah!

Chris E: The little trolls that live in my laptop every so often cause me issues. This time, I was having a problem with Java and Gems. I was not able to edit my documents. Chris came to the rescue, solved the problem, and brightened my day in less than 10 minutes! Thanx Chris!

Mike L. I.: I needed a report uploaded as soon as possible and Mike made it happen! Made my workflow a lot easier to have the report completed and loaded as quick as he did it. Thanx Mike!

Barbara: I want to thank Barbara for her help in fixing the returns problem in  the absence of Judy.

No comments:

Post a Comment