7/1/15

Employee Spotlight!


Each month we will feature two employees at Genera Solutions to get to know them better. Our two employees for June are Matt and Colleen.

We see our co-workers on a daily basis, but may not always get the chance to engage or get to know them like we want. Our employee spotlights allow us to get to know each other on a deeper basis.


What are your favorite hobbies?
Attending Car Shows and planning weekend projects around the house 

Is there one quote that you live by?
"Persistence nets results! "

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Probably an Eagle to soar to a Mountain Top for a little R&R 

What is your favorite movie?
I’d have to say "Cannonball Run" with Burt Reynolds and Dom Delouise…funny stuff! 

What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte and what do you like to order there?
Riccio’s Pizza Villa… the Chicken Parmesan there is unreal! 

What is one thing you want to do in life that you have not accomplished yet?
To maybe own my own auto custom shop restoring old classic cars. We can all dream right ?


What are your favorite hobbies?
Running, travel, pretty much any outdoor activity. 

What is your favorite movie?
I enjoy a good action movie and have seen all of the Transformer movies multiple times. I also thought "Signs" put an interesting (and entertaining) spin on faith.

What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte and what do you like the order there?
Del Frisco’s does a great pan-seared scallop.

Who is your favorite sports team?
I don’t follow hockey as much I used I to, but I was a huge fan of the Oilers when I lived in Edmonton. 

What is one thing you want to do in life that you have not accomplished yet?
See all 7 continents.

No comments:

Post a Comment