10/8/14

Employee Spotlight!


Each month we will feature two employees at Genera Solutions to get to know them better. Our two employees for September are Jennifer and Santiago!

We see our co-workers on a daily basis, but may not always get the chance to engage or get to know them like we want. Our employee spotlights allow us to get to know each other on a deeper basis.


What are your favorite hobbies?
I love working out, watching movies/TV series and traveling

Is there one quote that you live by?
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phillippians 4:13

What is your favorite movie?
Taken-the original one in 2008

What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte and what do you like the order there?
Ru Sans Japanese Sushi Cuisine -- California Sunset Roll

What is one thing you want to do in life that you have not accomplished yet?
My ultimate goal is to own my own non-profit organization which targets HIV/AIDS health education and promotion in low-income communities.

What are your favorite hobbies?
My favorite hobby is reading a good book early in the morning at the beach with a jar of orange juice sitting next to me (yeah, it didn´t happen during my four years in Nebraska…!). I also enjoy traveling, writing, playing guitar, singing, biking, and playing racquetball. 

What is one quote that you live by? 
“In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so” – Immanuel Kant 

The mystery of free will intrigues me! The art of acting out of reason rather than impulse is even more intriguing; it´s a daily challenge. 

What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte and what do you like the order there?
131 Main is great! I went there last Friday and ordered Cajun Penne Pasta – sautéed shrimp in a parmesan sauce with scallions and sour cream. 

What is your favorite movie?
Isn´t The Lion King the best movie out there? It doesn´t matter what your age is, people still cry when Mufasa di_ s  and Simba tries to wake him up. See? I can´t even write it…I also like The King´s Speech and A Christmas Carol (2009).  

What is one thing you want to do in life that you have not accomplished yet?
Even though business/finance is my passion, I really want to publish a novel when I am older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment