4/27/15

Employee Spotlight!


Each month we will feature two employees at Genera Solutions to get to know them better. Our two employees for April are Ashlei and Karen!

We see our co-workers on a daily basis, but may not always get the chance to engage or get to know them like we want. Our employee spotlights allow us to get to know each other on a deeper basis.

What are your favorite hobbies?
Being active, listening to music, traveling, and finding new things to do in Charlotte.

Is there one quote that you live by?
“Two things define you: your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.”

What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte and what do you like the order there?
It varies depending on my mood. Cabo Fish Taco’s grilled salmon tacos are pretty good.

Who is your favorite sports team?
New York Giants

What is one thing you want to do in life that you have not accomplished yet?
Go on a vacation outside of the United States

What are your favorite hobbies?
I am a dedicated gamer. You would think at my age I would do other things, but give me Assassin’s Creed and I am happy! I also like to read, garden, do Scouts activities with my son, and go fishin’.

Is there one quote that you live by?
Live , Love, Laugh.

If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I would love to be a bird. Any kind will do, I would love to soar and have the ability to bypass the traffic on 485! (I don’t think I would care for the bug eating part though . . .)

What is your favorite movie?
I have several. Any of the Hobbit franchise. Love them! Own every one on blu-ray and we watch them often. And Fifth Element. What a strong symbolic movie.

What is your favorite restaurant in Charlotte and what do you like to order there?
CHINESE FOOD! We have two favorites ones we treat ourselves to a couple times a month. Mostly like the shrimp dishes and anything with broccoli.

Who is your favorite sports team?
Go Carolina Panthers! Have been a fan of the team since 1995! Was street-side after they made the announcement - Charlotte would be getting the team and there was a parade down the center of Charlotte. Even shook Jerry Richardson’s hand! Been there, done that, and still have the T-Shirt! Been watching them ever since.

What is one thing you want to do in life that you have not accomplished yet?
Travel to the Australian outback and go on a walkabout. It is on my bucket list (along with some other things I would like to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment