6/3/15

June Office Announcements



Carlyne: June 3rd
Mark: June 5th
Kris: June 26th
Chris L: June 27th


Barbara: June 5th – 20 years!


Let's Go Genera! 

The Viverae Challenge ends THIS Sunday, June 7th!
Do not forget to sign in to your account and log your snacks!


“If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” 
— Author Unknown


*Summer Hours*
Genera will offer changes in work hours effective today through August 21st, 2015.
Please see your direct manager for all details and questions.

- - - 

The last day of school for CMS is on Thursday, June 11th.

- - - 


Please remember to wash any company dishes that you use once you are finished – do not leave them in the sink. 
Also remember to work as a team: if you see spills, messes, or anything out of in order around the office or breakrooms, please take a moment to clean it. 
Events like that can be avoided if everyone cleans after themselves as well.

- - - 

It is recommended that a quarter is donated for every magazine you take. At the end of the second quarter, we will count the donations and give to a local charity. 
At the end of the first quarter, Genera Solutions proudly donated $225 to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Thank you to everyone who selflessly and kindly donated. 


Flag Day: Sunday, 6/14
Father’s Day: Sunday, 6/21


Uday: I had a problem with Oracle reports coming to email. Uday let me interrupt his morning routine to come and look at the errors.  He helped me find the solution. MUCH appreciated!

Aruna: Aruna helped me in the steps to set-up Impact contract and accounts, something that has not been done in years.  She stopped working on other things to assist me.  Aruna is greatly appreciated! 

Chris E: I'd like to thank Chris for coming to my rescue first thing in the morning...maybe even before his coffee.   I was unable to open/save/view my reports from Oracle and after looking in several places for same error, he found and fixed!  He definately made my day!  

Jennifer: She took the time to meet and help us w/our opportunities and better processing practices.

Taylor: She took the time to set up a meeting to work through some opportunities with us.

Liz C: She help me with my statements and questions regarding my balance

Margherita: Margherita went the extra mile to secure international wholesaler orders for Harvard Business Review's Jul/Aug issue promotion last week in newly formed company.  Bravo!

No comments:

Post a Comment